Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Second day, new classes


Ok, so second day wasn't so bad. I managed to get up at a decent time and was able to get breakfast before class. And coffee. Coffee is good. I'll have class every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 a.m. until December 10/12 approximately. And the teacher is good. He's funny and goes off on tangents, but he's good.

My journalism prof seems a bit... rude (that's the only polite term I can think of). He's loud and boisterous and quite intimidating. I'm not 100% sure I'll stay on with him. I may try to find another journalism prof for that course. I'll see what's available in the morning.

And I took my first nap of the school year today! I have the biggest gap between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 to 5 basically. So I filled some of it with Shakespeare work and some more with a much needed nap. I missed naps. I love naps. Naps are the best things in my honest opinion.

And we may be getting a new roommate to fill the empty room we have. She needs to transfer from her dorm because she's allergic to pet dander and her roommate has FIVE cats that live in the area, so she literally can't breathe in her own room. So we may be getting a new roomie! Fun times :)

That's about it for the day. So far my classes seem to be interesting and the profs seem enthusiastic to teach, though I'm seriously considering getting into a different Journalism class because the teacher seems rude and quite scary. And I'd rather not have a professor who doesn't make me feel comfortable in class. So that'll be done tomorrow or Thursday seeing as my prof has already said we won't be meeting Thursday (I don't know why really). So Thursday the , so my day can be over at 11 a.m. Because I'm lazy like that.

Bye!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment