Monday, August 19, 2013

My thoughts at 12:30 a.m.


I need to vacuum tomorrow. I really hope my Breyer horses aren't distorted and melted in my storage unit. That would absolutely crush me. I miss my Breyers. How should I decorate my room when I move in? Where will the bed go? Will my rug fit? How big is my room? Are the showers as big as the room I visited at the end of the previous school year? I need to remember to pull my hair back for my driver's test. I really need to practice parallel parking. Ugh. Not looking forward to that part of the test. Do I need to know street names for the road test? I don't know the names of the streets at all. I wanna get a bar in my left ear. Maybe my right. I don't know. I just want to get another ear piercing. I can't wait to get my new haircut! I'm really excited and it's gonna be edgy and fun! I need to find clip in colored extensions too. I really should go to bed. I have to vacuum and pack in the morning. Ugh. I can't fall asleep though. Not even Imagine Dragons is helping me relax. How do I sleep? My cat is taking up a lot of room on my bed but I don't want him to leave. My lips feel dry. Where's my Burt's bees? Ugh, cat, please move but don't leave. I only have three days left with you. Ugh. Sleep, why do you hate me?

No comments:

Post a Comment