Just my thoughts on anything and everything. Sometimes personal, sometimes just sharing in adventures, but mostly just random thoughts.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Almost Time
It's almost time to go back to school. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I've been talking with my roommates a lot lately to see who's bringing what, and I'm really excited to finally meet them. I'm just nervous about school starting mostly. Because I didn't have a very good academic year last year. So I really need to step up my game so I can study abroad in the fall or spring (haven't really decided yet). I also feel like I have too much stuff. Two shelving units, a mini fridge, four big storage bins, small bin storage, and my suitcases of clothes (one large and one medium), plus shoes. I just feel like I've got too much and it isn't going to fit in the truck. Ugh. This is what keeps me up at night.
~A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment