Ok, so this is my first official post on a somewhat professional blog. And I use the term professional loosely seeing as my URL is anything but professional. It's fun at least.
So, like the title of my blog says, I am a college student. In America. But I want to be in Britain. Kensington University to be precise. My plan is to study abroad next year for the full academic year. I just need to get my grades up and whatnot in order to go. Fingers crossed! Also, I want to get a tattoo of the Union Jack as a heart with the year I studied abroad across the center stripe. An example, minus the date, is below:
So I'll make this the obligatory "About Me" post. Well, I'm an America, female, my name's Amanda, and I'm twenty one years old. I am double majoring in Journalism and Creative Writing and want to write articles about famous people I've either shadowed for a week or so or interview famous people and write articles about what we talked about. I also want to write young adult fiction in my spare time.
I live in Michigan, USA, as close to the middle of the state as you can get. I live in a very small town, the biggest in my district, and it's mostly populated with old people and small children. Not a lot of people my age. And any that are are idiots. And I don't like associating with idiots because they irritate me. My college friends are all pretty awesome, and my new roommates are going to be amazing. I'm looking forward to this year.
Ok. Hobbies. Writing, doodling, reading, obsessing over Benedict Cumberbatch. You know. Normal things. Though maybe the Benedict thing isn't so normal... I DON'T CARE. He's a brilliant actor and he is handsome to boot. Yum.
Well, I think that's going to be it for my first post. It is currently 3 am and I should go to bed before my mom yells at me. So, goodnight and I will see you all later.
~A

No comments:
Post a Comment