Friday, September 6, 2013

Weird Dream


I had the weirdest dream ever. I was in a library (not a specific one) and was doing my most recent homework assignment from my library class. I had to find out which book had the call number on my paper, but I couldn't find it for the life of me. And somehow my hometown's cute mailman was there too and he was helping me find it and kinda flirting with me as well. So then I finally wise up and decide to look it up on a computer and lo and behold it's for Harry Potter! And when I finally locate the right shelf I still can't find the damn book! But the shelf was nerd central: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, HG Wells, blah blah blah. But I never found the book and now I've woken up frustrated and stressed. What a great way to start my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment