Just my thoughts on anything and everything. Sometimes personal, sometimes just sharing in adventures, but mostly just random thoughts.
Monday, September 9, 2013
Cedar Point!
In case you didn't pick up on it, all my posts will be under a 'Read More' thing. Because I like my privacy, ok?
But I just wanted to share my excitement with the Internet. My college/university is hosting a trip to Cedar Point for a Halloweekend trip! And it's the last Saturday this month (which is also my cat's 11th birthday (there's your fun fact of the day)). We leave at 6:30 in the morning and don't come back until 1 a.m. on Sunday. So needless to say I'll be bloody exhausted! But I haven't been to a Halloweekend thing since Six Flags back when I lived in Maryland. And I was probably nine or ten when we last did that, so it's been quite a while. Needless to say, I'm super freaking excited! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and going to a Halloweekend thing at Cedar Point is going to be amazing! I've been wanting to go back to Cedar Point ever since my Senior class went there. That was three and a half years ago (just about), and now I'm finally going back! This is so exciting! I'll be sure to take photos and post them, and I'm trying to get some of my friends to come with me because I don't want to go by myself. That would be lonely and awkward and boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment