Sunday, September 8, 2013

Venting


I'm just really pissed off because the photo I want to print to send in a fan letter can't be sold to me because it's a photo of a magazine cover and so there are copyright laws prohibiting it from being sold in any form other than the original magazine. Which I should have known, but I'm still pissed. I'm still going to write the fan letter and send it though. And I'm sure there will be stock photos available that can be sent back with the celebrity's autograph on them. I just wanted that photo signed because then it would look like the celebrity signed my magazine cover. And I'm still angry that I didn't realize there would be laws against copying magazine covers. And I can't exactly be mad at the clerk for doing their job, but I'm mad at them too for stupid reasons. 

Sorry. I just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment