So I just kinda want to vent and complain and gush. Bear with me.
So yesterday I wanted to go to BioLife to donate plasma because I haven't been since February but I haven't been able to donate due to my getting my ear pierced and not being able to remember exactly when I got it. I know it was in May, so I had to wait until September was over before I could donate again. But I still wasn't able to donate this time because I had a blemish on my inner elbow around where the needle would go in. Which is fucking bullshit. So I had to go buy chocolate and new makeup to make myself feel better. Though they did say if it went away as early as today I could come back. But I'll be going tomorrow I think.
So today is also Benedict Cumberbatch's AMA on reddit. I was sitting in front of my computer waiting for it to upload (almost 6 minutes late!) and got my question in within 16 seconds of it being posted. I think I was around comment 85 or so, but I know I made it in the first 100! This was what I asked him:
"Hello Mr Cumberbatch. My name is Amanda and I am a proud
member of the Cumber Collective. I am a journalism student in America, so my
question comes in two parts.
1) What was the
most challenging aspect of portraying WikiLeaks creator Julian Assange? 2) How
do you take your tea/coffee?
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with
the world and giving us so many wonderful characters such as Khan, Peter
Guillam, Sherlock Holmes, and now Smaug the dragon. I can’t wait for Series 3
of Sherlock to finally air and I
await the premiere with bated breath. Also, I picked up a copy of Esquire Magazine today and you look very
dashing in those posh clothes. Thank you for doing this AMA and I hope to one
day interview you in person. Cheers!"
Now I'm just sitting and waiting to see if he'll reply. I don't know how AMAs work, but I'm hoping he goes in order of when the questions were asked and not just by the popular ones or the newest ones or just in any random order. He's answered quite a few so far and I have my fingers crossed that he'll get to mine!
![]() |
| This is his verification photo... I am loving that robe... And whatever isn't under it ;) |
Sorry. I went a bit tumblr crazy on that last part. I'm just enjoying myself a bit too much probably. He says he owes his sassiness to Martin Freeman. Oh my god I love this man.
Now I'm sad because my brother says my question won't get answered because it's "comment score" is way too low. I'm holding out hope that he'll see it and answer it anyway. Though now I'm not so sure he will because it's a bit far down the list in order of when it was submitted. Fuck. He said it was also a bit creepy for reddit standards to he rewrote it to say this:
Hi, Mr. Cumberbatch!
I have two questions for you.
1) What was the most challenging aspect of portraying WikiLeaks creator Julian Assange?
2) How do you take your tea/coffee?
Thank you for doing this AMA. Cheers!
Well, unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to post my new question as he left after answering questions for two hours. I'm disappointed that my question wasn't answered but the questions he did answer were both smart and humorous. Much like the man himself.
For anyone who's interested in reading his answers. Click on the context link to see which question he was answering to get the full effect.
I'm gonna go now. I need to shower and probably cry a bit. I just need a break from my computer and the Internet because it's gonna be all about Benedict's AMA and I don't want to be reminded he didn't answer my question. Though he says in his parting edit that there may be a next time, so I'm holding out my hopes for that.
~A

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteشركة تنظيف منازل بالدوادمي
ReplyDelete