Just my thoughts on anything and everything. Sometimes personal, sometimes just sharing in adventures, but mostly just random thoughts.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Back to School
Well, the first two days have officially ended.
Mondays are going to be the worst. I'm in class from noon until 8 p.m. with only fifteen minutes between classes basically. And one is three hours long. Ugh. Thankfully the three hour one is only once a week, so that's a plus at least.
Today was my fiction writing class. Even though it was just the introduction to the course, I had a good time. I've got a quick 2-page response to type up as homework. I'll be able to do that pretty easily.
It has just started snowing pretty heavily and while it's very pretty, I have to walk to the bookstore to purchase one final book. When I get back I'll probably listen to some music while I write my paper for my fiction class.
So far I like all my classes, which is good. My one journalism professor is very... excitable. He warned us on the first day that he'll jump up and down and occasionally shout because that's just how he is. He did a bit of it that day as well, so at least we know what we'll be dealing with each week.
Some time has passed now and I've come back from the bookstore. They only had new copies of the book, which they wanted $56 for, so I said bullshit and ordered the book from our student book exchange for only $16. When it's in store for me to pick up they'll email me and I'll go get it. That could be as early as tonight or as late as next week. Either way, at least I'll have a copy of the book.
I am now listening to my study playlist, so I'm going to go do my quick writing assignment and then take a shower before watching more Elementary. Then I'll read for a bit before I watch Supernatural. I know I'll have to cut back on my TV time this semester, and I will after I've watched the third series of Sherlock.
~A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment