Monday, December 23, 2013

Inspirational Beginnings


I have decided to take an idea from tumblr (which I will be logging off of after Christmas due to Sherlock spoilers) and will be doing this inspirational type project.

Beginning January 1, I will write down on little pieces of paper good things that happen to me throughout the year. This can be from getting a better grade than expected on a paper to getting a job or even a date (who knows what 2014 has in store?). At the end of the year, December 31 just before midnight, I'll look through the papers and read through all the good things that happened to me in 2014. Then I'll start it all again.


I just need to find a jar first. The above photo was the one used on the tumblr post. I can probably just buy a Mason jar cheap at a craft store. Otherwise I'll find one in my house to use. But I'm going to do this. And I'm going to date each good thing so I can remember exactly when it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment